Bachelor Parties: Why book with FireFly Group Events?
It's simple. We will book your vendors, collect the money, and take the responsibility while you get on with your life, then have some fun. Here are a few great things about the service we offer:
- Personal Event Pages: Through this unique bachelor party tool you will be able to send invitations, track who's going, get deals from our merchandise partners, chat with your other party goers, post images, and more.
- We Collect the Money: Each party guest can log-in to the event and pay for their own seat. No more awkward phone calls trying to get $7 from cousin Sal. You won't have to put down any deposits either. Just send out the invitations and they will take care of themselves.
- Cheat Sheets: We'll provide you with a cheat sheet for the area you're celebrating in. Our cheat sheets include local restaurants, bars, clubs, and where to buy aspirin at 4am. We'll also include numbers for reliable taxi and transportation services.
- Custom Itinerary: Based on the package that you create or choose we'll assemble a custom schedule of events for you. You can view it from your event page and it will be printed on your Trip Detail Sheet
- Trip Detail Sheet: Before you head out for some craziness with the guys, print out your Trip Detail sheet. It contains all relevant vendor information like addresses, phone numbers, items to bring, what's included, etc. You'll also find the name and phone number of each of your guests and a copy of your itinerary.
Don't Settle for Party: Go Bigger
You don�t want a �bachelor party�, it�s not enough. Here's a taste of a typical "party".
You round up the groom's closest friends, many who you don't know, and try and find something for the group to do. By the time you've done this the clock is ticking and you're almost out of time. You finally found a place for dinner, some fun, and a limo. It's time to collect the money! Piece of cak.... don't worry they'll pay you back. Fast-forward to the morning after the �party�. You now realize organizing the bachelor "party" on your own is a shallow grave at the end of a long night where the groom got a drunk tattoo, the limo was 2 hours late, and the restaurant screwed up your reservation. You�re left explaining to the bride who "Kiki" is and how her name ended up branded on the groom�s bicep. After weathering her wrath you start to call a cab only to realize all your money was spent on your friends� but it�s okay� they�ll pay you back.
Sound like fun?? We don't think so either. Let's leave the bachelor 'parties' to the boys and graduate to the Bachelor Event.